How to Delete Afterpay Account-Hello,This article will be a complete review about Afterpay, most questions asked by Afterpay users and how to get rid of your account permanently. Let’s look at the most frequent asked questions about Afterpay by it users which are;
- What’s Afterpay?
- How To Delete AfterPay Account?
- Is It Possible To Have Two AfterPay Accounts?
- What is The Max AfterPay Limit?
- What Happens if I Close My Afterpay Account?
Afterpay is an Online Financial Platform that lets its registered users to purchase products from various online stores and pay the remaining balance in 4 easy installments, is an Australian financial technology company operating in Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, and New Zealand. Afterpay was founded in 2014 by Nick Molnar and Anthony Eisen.
How To Delete AfterPay Account?
Users of this account, have two methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete Your Account Through The Website
- And Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How To Cancel Your Account through the Website
Follow these steps below:
Step 1. Go to ‘My profile’ Tap on it.
Step 2. Select ‘deactivate Account’
Step 3. Confirm why you are closing the account.
Step 4. Enter your password to confirm (we’ll send you an email to confirm your account has been deactivated once complete)
How To Delete Account By Sending Email
Afterpay account deletion can also be done by sending what i personally call “SENDERS REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION” Follow the guide below and perfect that.
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Compose an email requesting for your account to be deleted
Is It Possible To Have Two AfterPay Accounts?
Afterpay allows users to have multiple account, but make sure you are using different email address to create two different Afterpay account.
Can I Have multiple orders using Afterpay? Yes you can, Afterpay will monitor your account.
What happens if I close my Afterpay account?
What is The Max AfterPay Limit?
Afterpay has order and account limits which start low and only increase once you’ve established a consistent repayment track record. The maximum amount per transaction is $1500, while the outstanding account limit is up to $2000. Afterpay transaction and order limits also vary from store to store.
You got any questions? Use the box below and we will help you resolve it. Thanks