Hi, Trying to get rid of your betmgm account (profile) and wishes to delete/close or deactivate it?
If the answer to the above questions is YES! Then i must say your on the right page. Because below is the guide on how you can get rid of it without stress.
Many reasons users seek to delete their betmgm account is, when they no longer want to belong to the betmgm platform.
Another very common reason is when you don’t like receiving emails from them, you can stop betmgm from sending you emails by deleting your account or you can unsubscribe.
This guide will show you how to delete your betmgm account permanently.
Below is the guide!
How to Cancel BetMGM Sportsbook Subscription on your iPhone or iPad
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on BetMGM Sportsbook (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for BetMGM Sportsbook, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
How to Cancel BetMGM Sportsbook Subscription on your Android device
To cancel BetMGM Sportsbook subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the BetMGM Sportsbook app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the BetMGM Sportsbook subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your BetMGM Sportsbook subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won’t be renewed anymore.
How to Cancel BetMGM Sportsbook Subscription on a Mac computer.
To cancel BetMGM Sportsbook subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the BetMGM Sportsbook app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Note: Always make sure to use the exact username and ID you used to set up the subscription to manage that subscription when necessary. This is sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you have set up.
If you don’t remember your password however, contact the App for help/to reset password.
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update