How To Delete Jarvee Account.
Are you fed up using your Jarvee account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Jarvee account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, Jarvee is an online social media automation software that allows its users to manage their social media accounts on different websites. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, add social media account such as Facebook or Instagram on the website, add your login credentials and activate the settings of your choices on the software and check followers, comment, like and other information updates on the website.
How To Cancel Subscription
To cancel your subscription, please follow the 3 steps below:
- Log into your JARVEE account on the web using this URL: https://bit.ly/2sYFUJX
- Go to My Profile page
- Cancel your current subscription from there if you have any
If you don’t see a cancel button that means you don’t have a subscription and therefore you won’t get charged automatically.
How To Delete Jarvee Account
Delete Your Account through Profile Page
- Browse the official website “https://jarvee.com” and login to your account.
- Once sign-in go to your PROFILE section and locate the button DELETE ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account through Contact Form
- Go to the website URL “https://jarvee.com/contact/”.
- Now type your registered name and email address.
- On Subject type “Request To Delete My Account”.
- In the Description, box type your honest reason to delete your account and then click on the SEND button.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…